I get tons of questions about products centered around wellness and meditation. I love getting asked these questions because it is an opportunity to talk about something that I love and share brands that I stand behind. If you do purchase one of these products, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. These are all products or books that I have personally used or read and I would never recommend something that I didn’t love! Trust! If you do purchase through one of my links, you have my sincere and heartfelt thanks. I hope you love the products as much as I do!
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about a product, brand or book! I would love to hear how you’ve implemented it into your wellness lifestyle!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This drink is jam packed with magnesium! Magnesium is a mineral that aids in digestion and calming down the nervous system. I use it when I’m feeling anxious before a big test or important meeting. It’s also great to take before going to bed since it does have calming/ relaxation effects from all the magnesium. Just mix it with some warm water and watch it fizzle! I prefer these travel packets compared to large container because I can keep them in my purse or car for when my anxiety hits! Click here!
- This a STAPLE in my house because I can use it for so many things! I use it in marinade or salad dressings. I use it as an astringent when my face is looking dull and I need to wipe away excess oil. If I’m beginning to feel a cold coming on or just need an immunity boost, I mix it with some honey and warm water. Click here!
I heard a lot about probiotics but wasn’t sure what brand or type was best and they can be SO expensive that I didn’t want to waste my money on something that wasn’t going to work. My acupuncturist recommended this brand and formula to me and I loved it! I have a lot of stomach issues (I refused to believe I’m lactose intolerant) and taking these little guys everyday has greatly improved my digestion. This is probably the lowest price per capsule I’ve seen too! I started off with taking it twice a day and building my dosage up so my body had time to adjust to all the yummy bacteria I was feeding it. Click here!
- When I worked in an office I was on the phone all day. It was a challenge to make sure I was drinking enough water and I was constantly losing my voice! All of there bottles are double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel so they are going to LAST you. I can’t tell you how many other brands I’ve bought and within 3 months they were falling apart. Click here!
If you’re a creative -in any sense of the word- then this is book is for you. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert is a take on the creative process. She has a playful and conversational tone throughout the whole book which makes the book super captivating. It’s almost like taking advice from your cool Aunt or your favorite college professor. I’ve always appreciated Gilbert’s straightforward, no BS advice. Click here!
Gabby Bernstein is QUEEN. The Universe Has Your Back is her 3rd book and she nailed it. This book will help you relinquish the need to control so you can relax into a of clarity and ease. The lessons in this book are meant to help you remove the blocks to get to the core of what you really need. A must read for anyone new to the powers of the Universe. Click here!
Another product that has so many uses! You can use it for baking, cooking or beauty regimens. I actually use this as my night time moisturizer and my skin has never looked healthier. You can use this on dry patches of skin or as a hair mask. It’s a must have in any wellness babe’s household. Click here!
I talk about The Power Of Now in my blog posts A LOT. Why? Because it’s one of those books that is paradigm shifting. It really kicked off my journey into mindfulness, meditation and wellness. I keep this book by my bedside table and return to it frequently whenever I feel I need a pick-me-up. I’ve gifted this several times to my friends and family and they’ve had similar reactions: It’s a good freakin’ book with a really powerful message. Click here!
Honestly this is such a good value…3 smudge sticks for 8 bucks?! That’s freakin’ awesome. Smudging is great for cleaning the energy in your home or even in yourself. Sometimes the air around us can feel heavy that creates blocks in our ability to move ourselves forward. I’m serious yo’ I was skeptical at first but I’ve had some pretty miraculous results. I usually light some sage, say a prayer and let all the negative energy burn up. Click here!
- This face mask is great for every skin type! I tend to get really oily skin in the summer and dry skin during the winter months and I use this all year long. (I just adjust the time I let the mask dry depending on the season) It keeps my skin feeling SO clean and reduces the size of my pores. Best part? It’s 100% clay so there is no sneaky additives! Click here!
- I love this yoga mat by Gaiam! Why? For starters it’s great quality. I’ve had mine for a little under a year and it still looks brand spankin’ new and I use it on a daily basis! It is textured for non-slip performance (I sweat buckets in yoga so this was a must!) and has 5mm of cushioning for when I use it for meditation. It’s free of all those nasty chemicals and is super lightweight. Best part?! It’s REVERSIBLE! So you basically get 2 yoga mats. Is there a better deal out there? Click here.
- Jen Sincero won my heart with this book. I rarely come across a “self-help” book that I don’t want to roll my eyes at. Seriously! But You Are A Badass has got to be one of the best books I have ever read. I love how straight forward and no BS her stories are. She writes and explains her theories through personal anecdotes which are humorous and #relatable. Go pick up a copy. Like common, it’s less than 10 bucks + you get a great laugh. You won’t regret it. Click Here.